1. My coral and mint outfit I posted here.
2. A really old picture I found of Seth and I from April of 2005. We were babies! Like his shaggy hair? Ha!
3. Flowers and a $2 cup from Target used as a vase.
4. A successful dinner! I have surprised myself with how well I can actually cook when I try.
5. Nail polish inspired by this.
6. Wine, a card, and Seth's favorite funfetti cake for Valentine's Day. I also had dinner ready to make together (because I didn't trust myself to cook it on my own!).
7. Wearing my boots to my little brother's 21st birthday celebration.
8. It kind of looks like he's wearing lipstick.
9. Ankle strap sandals make me long for summer and remind of summers as a kid.
My instagram name is natterbug if you would like to follow along!
Do you guys have any fun weekend plans? I know it's not Friday yet, but it's my last day of work this week because tomorrow we are going to Disneyland!!!!! Can you tell I'm excited? We're headed down to LA for the long weekend for a hockey tournament Seth, our good friend Matt, and my little brother are coaching in. We're leaving at 4am tomorrow (gasp!) to get there when Disneyland opens. I'm also hoping to get to see some of our Stagecoach friends. It will be nice to get away for a weekend.