Happy Thursday, my beauts! How are you all? I’m excited to launch a new series today featuring bloggers I admire, but before I get into that I want to remind you that the giveaway I’m hosting ends tonight at 11:59pm PST so if you want to enter, you can do so here!
On to the new series…
I thought it would be fun to get to know some of my favorite bloggers a little better and to show you guys a bit of their personality. Today, we’re starting with Meg O’Sullivan, the Aussie author of the gorgeous lifestyle blog Adventuring Home. She’s a fellow Blog-Heart and both her site and her energy radiate off the screen. You’re gonna love her. Without further adieu…
- YOUR BEST TRAIT: My smile.
- YOUR BIGGEST STRUGGLE: Finding a balance between routine and flow.
- DESCRIBE YOUR STYLE: Sloppy with a touch of edge. ;)
- MY HAPPY PLACE IS: Anywhere there is sunshine.
- FAVORITE PLACE YOU’VE TRAVELED TO: Lagos, Portugal
- NEXT PLACE YOU WANT TO TRAVEL TO: India
- FAVORITE BOOK: It’s forever changing but at the moment – “Intimate Communion: Awakening your sexual essence” by David Deida.
- MUST-HAVE BEAUTY ITEM: Hurraw! Lip Balm in Almond Flavour
- FAVORITE SKINCARE PRODUCT: Have just become a little obsessed with Frank Coffee Scrub. My shower has seen better days, but my skin has never felt better.
- FAVORITE ITEM IN YOUR CLOSET: Loose Demin Shirt. I throw it on with ev-er-y-thing.
- YOUR GO-TO LOCAL SPOT: West End Markets, Brisbane (Australia) to stock up on all my organic produce for the week.
- FAVORITE WAY TO RELAX: Plonking my butt in the sunshine.
- QUOTE TO LIVE BY: Your ability to relax is proportionate to your ability to trust the Universe.
- PERSON THAT MOST INSPIRES YOU: Simple people. Those that don’t buy into the Yang dominated, go-go-go kinda society we find ourselves in. The ones that are driven by how their life feels not how it looks.
- WHAT HUMBLES YOU: Looking up at the clear night sky full of beautiful, beaming stars and reminding myself that I am made of the same stuff.
See, told you she’s a gem! Sunshine, organic produce, denim, trusting the Universe, simplicity – Meg is my kind of girl. And I can totally relate to struggling with finding a balance between routine and flow. #storyofmylife Thanks to you, Meg, for sharing with us! Sending lots of love all the way to Australia.
Have a beautiful Thursday, people!